Jeep Safari Kozjak Tour From Split
OverviewForget about the city crowds and set off into the wild as you begin to explore the breathtaking nature around Trogir and Split in a completely different way than the most of the visitors do.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThis trip is structured so that you can get to know the neighbouring villages well and learn more about life in those villages. Forget about the city crowds and set off into the wild as you begin to explore the breathtaking nature around Trogir and Split in a completely different way than the most of the visitors do. You will start with an off road drive which offers you a magnificent view of the surrounding area.
Start your day early to meet the team that will lead you on this once in a lifetime adventure through the hinterland villages of Central Dalmatia. See old Italian bunkers, breathtaking nature, breathe in the fresh mountain air as you climb through these villages all the way to the Kozjak Mountain. The highest peak of Kozjak, Sv. Jure, ensures you a fantastic overview of entire Split area. Here you will also have an excellent opportunity to take pictures and enjoy the views.
Descending will start later on, when you pass through other villages, sightseeing different churches, stone houses and nature. Place called Blaca with its famous pit and sightseeing spot on a cliff will amaze you. Right here you might start to understand the difference between the coastal part of Central Dalmatia and its hinterland while you stand on a spot from where you see the beauty of the coast and the pure reality of the mountains.
Ethno village kopljanci will be one of our refuelling stops where you will fuel up your body and mind with some delicious food, local specialities and visit the local ethnographic museum.
The journey will continue with an exciting off-road drive through other villages until you reach beautiful church of St.Lawrence where you will have a chance to enjoy a spectacular view over the Bay of Katela, Split, Trogir and few islands.
Off-road driving is just the right thing for you if you wish to discover astonishing hidden beauties of Croatian nature. Enjoy this unique natural environment as you experience a tour that will raise the level of your adrenalin and make you want to come back again and again.
Inclusions for Jeep Safari Kozjak Tour From Split
- Welcome drink
- Lunch/dinner (barbecue) or unforgettable picnic
- Jeep Land Rover Defender vehicle with a driver/guide
- Pick up in Split
- Visiting the Bull and costumes museum
- 80 km of drive
Exclusions for Jeep Safari Kozjak Tour From Split
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
It is important to dress in layers or sportswear (according to weather conditions)
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Split and Trogir Half Day Shore Tour from Split
- 8-Day Independent Dalmatian Coast Tour from Split: Hvar, Korcula and Dubrovnik
- Hvar Island and Blue Cave Tour from Split
- Hvar and Pakleni Islands Private Boat Tour from Split and Trogir
- Small-Group Blue Cave and Hvar Day Trip from Split by Speedboat
- Private Tour to Dubrovnik from Split