Jeep Safari Tour From Istanbul
OverviewEmbark on this jeep safari tour from Istanbul where a great adventure awaits for you to explore a new face in Turkey. This jeep safari tour includes breakfast and lunch during your journey. The tour takes place in Izmit, about a 2 hour drive from Istanbul, where you will enjoy the green landscapes and Turkish villages lifestyle.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis jeep safari is a great adventure to explore the new face of tours in Turkey. The tour will be running in Izmit which is about a 2 hour drive from Istanbul. On the way to Izmit you will stop for breakfast, after which point, we will continue to where our jeep safari adventure starts. In the green landscapes you will discover the hidden natural beauty, explore and enjoy real Turkish way of life mixed with family-friendly outdoor activities. You will get to see the exciting landscapes, canyons and enjoy the traditionally dressed villagers on donkeys. During the tour you will stop for lunch, after which, we will continue enjoying the villagers on donkeys, flock of sheep or wandering goats during your jeep safari experience. After the tour we will start driving back to Istanbul and head back to your hotel, cruise port or airport.
Inclusions for Jeep Safari Tour From Istanbul
- Local taxes
- Lunch & breakfast
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Jeep Safari Tour From Istanbul
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.