Jeep Tour: Custom Big Island Adventure
OverviewOur Custom Hawaii Jeep Tour is a private Jeep adventure on the Big Island of Hawaii that allows you to create your own adventure with your own Private Guide & Jeep. On this private adventure, we don't put our guests with anyone else, because we understand you are looking for a more personalized experience. When I first came to Hawaii in 1995, I did not enjoy being in large groups. We wanted to wander off and explore on our own, instead of held back by others. But finding and understanding the different sights would be difficult without a guide. So we created our Custom Private Jeep tour, and provided you with your own private guide who speaks fluent English, and gives you the freedom and personalization many travelers are looking for.
- Editor's Pick
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
Custom Island Adventure: full-day
Rent a GoPro action camera rental to catch all the action!
Tour time example:
- 1pm Depart Hilo Town Area
- 1:30pmRainbow Falls or other waterfall excursion
- 2:30pm Leave for off-roading on lava field to Champagne Ponds
- 5pm Volcanic Steam-Vents, Thurston Lava Tube
- 6:30pm Dinner at Volcanoes National Park scenic look-out
- 7:15 pm Depart for Hilo Town
- 8pmEnd of Tour
All of our tours are completely customizable.
Here are some optional activities that you could possibly do:
- Rainbow Falls
- Waipio Valley
- South Point
- Green Sand Beach
- Mauna Kea Sunset or Sunrise
- Mauna Loa
- Volcanoes National Park
Inclusions for Jeep Tour: Custom Big Island Adventure
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Jeep Tour: Custom Big Island Adventure
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Things to Bring:
Beach Gear- Sunscreen
Change of clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.