Jeep Tour In Georgia 7 Nights And 8 Days - Tbilisi
OverviewTake this individual/private off-road (jeep) tour through breathtaking landscapes, mountains, passes and valleys of Georgia. Enjoy a specially tailored itinerary for the lovers of off-road tours and slight extreme. The tour is very intense and includes different parts of Georgia: capital town, Black Sea coast, high mountains and glaciers, amazing sights, lakes, rivers etc. You will be accompanied by professional off-road English speaking driver and guide.
- Accommodation provided in guesthouses, breakfast and dinner will be provided.
- Enjoy a ride in a comfortable air conditioned jeep.
- See nature unravel in front of you in the most surprising of ways.
Know More about this tour
Breakfast/Dinner/200 km without off-road
Arrival to Tbilisi International Airport
Few hours relax in the hotel in case of early morning arrival
Jvari Monastery (VI century UNESCO site)
Ancient Capital Mtskheta
Town of Gori
Uplistsikhe Cave Town (X c BC)
Town of Borjomi and tasting of legendary mineral water
Overnight (OV) in Bakuriani
Breakfast/Dinner/200 km including off-road, Tskhratskaro pass 2454 mt. Above Sea Level (ASL)
Khertvisi Fortress XI c.
Vardzia Cave Town XIII c.
Renovated Akhaltsikhe (Rabati) Fortress
OV in Akhaltsikhe
Breakfast/Dinner/200 km including off-road, Goderdzi pass 2025 mt. ASL
Zarzma Monastery VIII c
King Tamara Bridge
OV in Batumi
Breakfast/Dinner/260 km from 0 mt. ASL to 1500 mt. ASL
Enguri water reservoir and dam
OV in Mestia
Breakfast/Dinner/80 km all off-road, arrival to 2200 mt. ASL
Hatsvali Ski Resort
OV in Khalde
Breakfast/Dinner/200 km including off-road, Zagaro pass 2623 mt. ASL
Gelati Monastery XII c UNESCO sight
OV in Kutaisi
Breakfast/Dinner/300 km drive to Tbilisi
Gala dinner in Tbilisi with folk show
OV in Tbilisi
Tbilisi city tour and transfer to the airport
END OF THE TRIP :(
Inclusions for Jeep Tour In Georgia 7 Nights And 8 Days
- Accommodation in 3* hotels and guesthouses
- Professional English speaking driver/guide
- Comfortable and suitable 4x4 vehicle with AC
- Entrance fees according the itinerary
- Half board: breakfast and dinner (gala dinner on the last day with national folklore)
- One bottle of water per day per person
Exclusions for Jeep Tour In Georgia 7 Nights And 8 Days
- Anything that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips for the guide (recommended)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.