Jeonju Hanok Village Hanbok Rental Experience - Jeonju-si
OverviewDiscover South Korea's culture in style! This is not only about the hanbok rental, but also a space for tourists to understand Korean culture and enjoy the experience of wearing a hanbok. Rentals range from 1.5 hours to 4 hours. You can choose either a basic hanbok, or a hanbok with a theme. You will also be able to visit nearby attraction including Gyeongbok Palace of the Joseon Dynasty, Changdeok Palace, and Hanok Village. This is a small group experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tour
A themed hanbokismore colorful and fancy pattern style, including king's and queens hanboks, while the traditional hanbokis a graceful and a pleasantly simple hanbok. Still commonly worn in South Korea during traditional festivals, traditional Handbooks feature comparatively simple designs and give off an elegant feeling. Themed hanboks, which are made of materials with bright colors and patterns, are most popular with customers at hanbok-Nam. On top of that, you can also choose from a line of hanboks that were traditionally worn in the ancient times by kings, Korean geishas, warriors, scholars and so on. These hanboks can easily be seen in Korean historical drama series.
You will also be able to choose some hair styling and accessories. Hair styling is free while accessories are an extra charge. The rental times are 1.5 hours to 4 hours (during operating hours). Once you are adorned in your hanbok, you will have the opportunity to explore Nearby Attractions:
- Gyeongbok Palace of the Joseon Dynasty. Kyng-bok Palace was the first royal palace built by the Joseon Dynasty. Built in 1395, Gyeongbokgung Palace is located in the heart of the capital city of Seoul. It is the largest of the Five Grand Palaces, the others being Gyeonghuigung, Deoksugung, Changgyeonggung and Changdeokgung
- Changdeok Palace The second royal villa built in 1405. It is the most well-preserved of the five remaining royal Joseon palaces. The palace grounds are comprised of a public palace area, a royal family residence building, and the rear garden. The most beautiful time to see the garden is during the fall when the autumn foliage is at its peak and the leaves have just started to fall. Today it houses a number of cultural treasures, such as Injeongjeon Hall, Daejojeon Hall, Seonjeongjeon Hall, and Nakseonjae. Changdeokgung Palace was recognized as a World Cultural Heritage Site by the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Committee in 1997.
- Jeonju Hanok Village (Slow City) Jeonju Hanok Village is located in Jeonju, where there are over 700 traditional Korean hanok houses. Jeonju Hanok Village is especially beautiful for its unique roof edges, which are slightly raised to the sky. Traditional crafts such as Hanji and fan making are on display in the village. Visitors can sample traditional foods like bibimbap, Omogari-tang, and soybean soup.
Inclusions for Jeonju Hanok Village Hanbok Rental Experience
- Basic hanbok rental
- Hair styling
- Local taxes
- Inner skirt (if package option is selected)
- Locker to store personal belongings (if package option is selected)
Exclusions for Jeonju Hanok Village Hanbok Rental Experience
- Accessories (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to nearby attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children hanbok is available
Sizes from S~XL available for males and females
Bring ID or passport
The time for selection is a half-hour. If you exceed the 30 minutes, the exceeded time will be considered part of the rental time.
You can try on a hanbok twice
If you exceed the return time, there is extra charge: -Traditional hanbok: 1,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person) -Theme hanbok: 2,000 won per 10 minutes (1 person).
If the hanbok is damaged or dirtied, there is an extra charge so please be careful.
If you lose the accessories and/or the locker key, you will be responsible for paying for those items.
No minimum age
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.