Jerez And Cadiz Day Trip From Seville With Wine And Horse BalletWrite a Review
OverviewBecome a wine connoisseur in Jerez during a full-day tour from Seville and taste a fine selection of sherries, then watch the best equestrian ballet in the world and see how the AndalucÃan horses dance. Explore Europeâs oldest city in Cadiz.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The tour begins at 8am in Seville, where you will be taken to Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle of flamenco music. Our friendly local guide will introduce you to the world of wine with a visit to the best wine cellar in Jerez. He will explain the process that goes into making these famous wines. Enjoy tasting several types of Sherry in the unique atmosphere of a Bodega.
Your next experience is with the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art Foundation with the exhibition regarded as the best equestrian ballet in the world: How the Andalusian Horses Dance. See an authentic equestrian ballet with choreographies based on traditional and cowboy methods of taming wild horses, with genuine Spanish music and XVIII century customers.
Your adventure continues to the Costa de la Luz. Once in Cadiz our guide will take you to the city center beside the Cathedral where you will have free time to have lunch and discover the oldest European city with more than three millenniums of history. Climb the viewpoint of Tavira Tower, highest point of the city, from where you can see the whole city and the bay of Cadiz, and enjoy spectacular images of the camera obscura. From here our day trip returns to Seville where we will arrive at about 6pm.
Inclusions for Jerez And Cadiz Day Trip From Seville With Wine And Horse Ballet
- Pick up and drop off from Seville
- Entrance fees to the wine cellar and the horse exhibition.
- Professional Spanish and English guide
Exclusions for Jerez And Cadiz Day Trip From Seville With Wine And Horse Ballet
- Optional lunch
- Any extra unspecified.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. Need at least 1 Adult to book.
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Please remember to provide your phone number, email address, and the name of the hotel where you will be staying at time of booking
Please confirm the exact time of pickup by calling the supplier the day before your tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.