Jerusalem And BethlehemWrite a Review
Tour Jerusalem and Bethlehem daily with our licensed guides. Tour the Old City of Jerusalem see the Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Continue on to Bethlehem to walk through Manger Square, and to the Church of Nativity.
- Western Wall
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Old City
- Manger Square
- Church of Nativity
Know More about this tour
Itinerary Jerusalem and Bethlehem
A dirver will pick you up from youir hotel and you will start the drive along the Kidron Valley, view the Garden of Gethsemane, the Mount of Olives and the Church of all Nations. Enter the Zion Gate, and tour the Byzantine Cardo. Continue to the Western Wall by way of the Jewish Quarter. The Western Wall is the remaining wall of the Second Temple. Walk along to join the pilgrims on the Via Dolorosa to follow the Stations of the Cross, and arriving at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Visit the Old City market before departing for Bethlehem.
Arriving in Bethlehem we will walk along Manger Square to arrive at the Church of Nativity. The first church was built in 339 A.D. and destroyed by fire., and the second church was built in 565 A.D. The church was constructed over the site where Jesus was said to have been born.
Inclusions for Jerusalem And Bethlehem
- Entrance fees
- Tour group
Exclusions for Jerusalem And Bethlehem
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Health insurance
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.