Jerusalem And Bethlehem Private Christian Tour From Jerusalem
OverviewJerusalem and Bethlehem private tourwith your expert English-speaking guide. Travel back in time as you explore the sites of Jesus' birth, death and resurrection on this private, 6-hour tour. Visit the Holy Sepulcher Church, the Church of the Nativity, Shepherd's Field, and more. Enjoy the scenes of old and modern Jerusalem and walk through colorful Bethlehem.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourPickup is provided fromyour Jerusalemhotel. Explore the Christian Quarter of Jerusalem as you make your way to the Holy Sepulcher Church. Visit the Cavalry, Golgotha, numerous internal shrines and Jesus tomb. Descend the depths of St. Helen Church to the cave where the Holy Cross was found.
On your way to Bethlehem, enjoy a fascinating panorama of Jerusalem.Arrive in Bethlehem, a 15-minute ride drive from the Old City located in Palestine. Cross the border into Palestine, which will take only a few minutes. Make sure to have your passport and any necessary travel documents with you on the day of the tour.
Visit the Church of the Nativity at Manger Square, one of the oldest churches in the world. Walk through the church, where religious ceremonies have been performed for seventeen hundred years. See the medieval castle built above the underground room referred to as the cave or grotto where Jesus was born to Mary.
Head to The Grotto of the Nativity by way of the steep stairway. See the Altar with the inscribed star commemorating the nativity and the manger where Jesus was born. Stop at St. Catherine of Alexandria formerly a Franciscan Convent. View the stained glass window, representative of the nativity, and The Bas-relief of the Tree of Jesse, given to the church by Pope Benedict XVI. Make your way to the cave that serves as passage between the grottoes of St. Joseph, St. Jerome and the Innocents. Hear about the Massacre of the Innocents ordered by Herod the Great prior to Jesus birth. Visit The Shepherds Fields, these fields of Beit Sahour are believed to be where the angels announced the birth of Jesus to the shepherds.
Return to your hotel by way of Jerusalem as your guide continues to provide commentary. Stop at Observation Point for a panoramic view of the Holy City, a great photo opportunity.
Inclusions for Jerusalem And Bethlehem Private Christian Tour From Jerusalem
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Jerusalem And Bethlehem Private Christian Tour From Jerusalem
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
You need to have your passport with you, for border crossing
Entrance to the sites are free of charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.