Jerusalem And Bethlehem Tour From Jerusalem
OverviewStart the day with a magnificent panoramic view from atop of Mount of Olives overlooking the Old City and the Judean desert. Continue to visit Mount Zion where the Tomb of King David and the Room of Last Supper are located. Enter the Old City and tour the Jewish, Christian and Armenian quarters. Explore Jerusalem and learn the various aspects the city has to offer, religious, historical and archaeological. Visit the Wailing Wall, also known as the Kotel. Walk through the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulchre. At the end of your tour in Jerusalem, you will be driven to Bethlehem for an overview of Shepherds' filed and visit the Church of Nativity.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourLeave your hotel to start your full day tour to Jerusalem and Bethlehem. The first stop is at Mount of Olives, named after the olive groves that covered it once. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the old and new city of Jerusalem, the Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock.
Next, head to Mount Zion to visit the Tomb of King David and the Room of Last Supper located near the Dormition Abbey. This Abbey was built by the Bishop of Jerusalem in the fifth century and known for it's impressive Architecture.
Following the program, you head to the old city to and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to soak-up some of the different cultures of the city. Walk through the Cardo, the ancient Roman road, view the Western Wall and continue to the Christian quarter. Then walk through the Via Dolorosa, and visit the church of Holy Sepulchre, which is a major Christian pilgrimage site since its creation in the fourth century.
Leave Jerusalem and drive to Bethlehem. Cross the border (on own) and join your local guide for an overview of the Shepherds' field, where the star of nativity was said to appear. Visit manger's square and enter one of the oldest churches in the world, the Church of Nativity. Cross back to meet your Israeli guide who will escort you back to your point of departure.
Inclusions for Jerusalem And Bethlehem Tour From Jerusalem
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Local guide in Bethlehem portion
Exclusions for Jerusalem And Bethlehem Tour From Jerusalem
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passports are required
The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian grounds
The tour is operated bilingually and available in
Spanish: Sunday; Tuesday; Friday
French: Monday; Thursday; Saturday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall and the Dead Sea
- 9 Hour Masada Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour from Jerusalem
- Underground Tour: From the City of David to the Western Wall
- 2-Hour Group Guided Tour of Yad Vashem's Holocaust History Museum
- Jerusalem Full Day Tour
- Ashdod Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem Tour Including Western Wall