Jerusalem And Dead Sea Daily Tour From Herzliya - HerzliaWrite a Review
OverviewJerusalem & Dead Sea daily tour from Herzliya. Basically this tour is the perfect option, if you have limited time and can't afford to spend one full day tour on each location Jerusalem and Dead Sea separate.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourStart your tour with panoramic view of Jerusalem city from Mount of Olives. Next stop will be at Mount Zion to see the legendary King's David tomb, the room of last supper and Dormition abbey. During the tour in Jerusalem Old city we will start our visit from Jewish quarter. You will have the opportunity to see the Wailing Wall, Cardo, the Roman road. Second and the most important part of our tour in Jerusalem Old city will be in Armenian Christian Quarter. We walk along the Via Dolorosa, visit the Church of Holy Sepulcher.
Second part of tour day we continue our way through Judean desert to Dead Sea. You will have a half day to enjoy mineral rich, therapeutic mud and unique salty water in of the resorts on the shores of the Dead Sea. By the end of the day we will bring you back to your hotel lobby, full of unforgettable memories and full relaxed. Return to pick up point.
Inclusions for Jerusalem And Dead Sea Daily Tour From Herzliya
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Government licensed professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Jerusalem And Dead Sea Daily Tour From Herzliya
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, towels, sun glasses, sun screen. Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites in Jerusalem.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.