Jerusalem Full Day Tour
OverviewYour tour starts with a breathtaking view from Mount of Olives, where you can bask in stunning panoramic views of the Holy City. This is followed up with a visit to Mount Zion, home to the Hall of the Last Supper, the Church of the Dormition, and King David’s Tomb, before moving on to the Old City itself. You'll take in the sights as the tour makes its way through the Armenian and Jewish quarters of the city – including the recently excavated Roman road (Cardo) – before visiting the world-renowned Wailing Wall (Kotel). Continuing on into the Christian Quarter, you will pass along the Via Dolorosa (the “Way of Sorrows”) and take the time to visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Your day continues at the New City, visiting Yad Vashem, Israel’s memorial to the Holocaust.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYou start your day tour with a visit to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the Old City . You will continue to Mount Zion to visit the Room of Last Supper, the Church of the Dormition, and King Davids Tomb, before moving on to the Old City itself. Then enjoy the surrounding sights of the Old City as the tour makes its way through the Armenian and Jewish quarters of the city including the recently excavated Roman road (Cardo) before visiting the world-renowned Wailing Wall (Kotel). Continuing into the Christian Quarter, you'll pass along the Via Dolorosa (the Way of Sorrows) and take the time to visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Then proceed to the New City, to visit Yad Vashem, Israels memorial to the Holocaust.
Inclusions for Jerusalem Full Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Jerusalem Full Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Itinerary is subject to change
Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays
Alternate route when Yad Vashem is closed: visit to the picturesque neighborhood of Ein Karem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist, stop by Mary's spring and continue to the Church of Saint John the Baptist
Children under 10 years old are not allowed to Yad Vashem
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Negev Private Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Sea of Galilee Day Tour from Jerusalem Tel Aviv or Haifa
- Bethlehem Private Guide Half Day Tour from Jerusalem
- Bethlehem Half Day private Tour From Jerusalem
- Sacred Jewish Sites Tour from Jerusalem: Tiberias, Safed and Mount Meron
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Overnight Small Group: Gems of the Golan Heights from Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Old Port of Jaffa, Tel Aviv and Nalagaat Center Day Trip from Jerusalem