Jerusalem Full Day Tour From Tel Aviv
OverviewYour full day group tour to Jerusalem starts with a drive in an air-conditioned coach from Tel-Aviv to first stop at Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. We continue to visit Mount Zion with the room of last supper, Dormition Abbey and King David’s Tomb, before moving on to the Old City . Experience the religious, historical and interesting aspects this beautiful city has to offer visiting the Jewish, Armenian and Christian quarters ; Walk through the Cardo and hear the history of this ancient roman road ; Visit the Western Wall .Walk the way of sorrows, Via Dolorosa to get to the Church of holy Sepulchre. On the way out of the Old city , enjoy the authentic market place . We end our day tour with a visit to Yad Vashem , the memorial to the Holocaust before returning to the point of departure.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAfter Tel-Aviv hotel pick ups, our small group tour departs to Jerusalem, the holiest city in the world. The first stop is Mount of Olives, where you will enjoy a panoramic view of the city.
We then proceed to Mount Zion, home to the room of the Last Supper, which commemorates Jesus last supper with his disciples;
the Dormition Abbey, a marvelous church marking the site where Virgin Mary is said to have died and arrive to visit King David's tomb.
We enter the Old City to discover it's different quarters. We walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters , through the Cardo, the recently excavated Roman road to the Wailing Wall (Kotel). We then continue to the Christian quarter where we walk through the Via Dolorosa, the Way of Sorrows to visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Passing by the local oriental bazaar market, we head towards the vehicle; we drive to the New City where we stop for a visit at Yad Vashem, Israels memorial to the Holocaust.
Note: Yad Vashem is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays. On these days we substitute a visit to the Holocaust memorial with a visit to the picturesque neighborhood of Ein Karem, traditionally known as birthplace of John the Baptist ; We stop by Mary's spring and continue to visit the impressive Church of John the Baptist before returning to the point of departure .
Inclusions for Jerusalem Full Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Small-group tour (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Jerusalem Full Day Tour From Tel Aviv
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites
Children under 10 years old are not permitted at Yad Vashem
Tour commentary is provided in multiple languages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ashdod Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem and Bethlehem Day Trip
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall and the Dead Sea
- 9 Hour Masada Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour from Jerusalem
- Underground Tour: From the City of David to the Western Wall
- 2-Hour Group Guided Tour of Yad Vashem's Holocaust History Museum