Jerusalem Old and New City full day tour from Herzliya. Pick from all hotels in Herzliya at 07:00. Best way to see the worlds Holy Land most important city in all ways.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a panoramic view of Jerusalem city from Mount of Olives. Next stop will be at Mount Zion to see the legendary King's David tomb, the room of last supper and Dormition abbey. During the tour in Jerusalem Old City you will start your visit from Jewish quarter. You will have the opportunity to see the Wailing Wall, Cardo, the Roman road. Second and the most important part of our tour in Jerusalem Old city will be in Armenian Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa, visit the Church of Holy Sepulcher.
In the second part of tour day continue your way to Jerusalem New City. You will visit Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust. On Saturdays and Jewish holidays, instead of Yad Vashem, we visit Yemin Moshe, the first neighborhood built outside the city walls; Stroll through Mishkenot Sha'ananim and view the Montefiore windmill.
In the Old City of Jerusalem the following will be visited: Christian Quarter / Armenian Quarter, Church of the Nativity, Via Dolorosa, Pool of Bethesda, Gehenna, The Church of All Nations, The Kidron Valley Tombs, Pater Noster Church, Monastery of the Cross, Monastery of, St. Mary Magdalene, Mount of Olives, Church of the Redeemer, Church of the Nativity, Jewish Quarter, Cardo street, Valley of Kidron,The Temple Mount, City of David, Room of the Last Supper. Tomb of King David, Western Wall Tunnels, Second Temple, Siloam Pool, The Praetorium, Muslim Quarter, Al-Aqsa Mosque, Dome of the Ascension, Dome of the Rock, New Jerusalem city, Yad Vashem, Holocaust Museum or Knesset.
Inclusions for Jerusalem Old And New Daily Tour From Herzliya
- Pick up service from your hotel lobby
- Return to your pickup point or any other hotel upon request
- Government licensed professional tour guide
- Full transfers – luxury air conditioned + WIFI coach bus
- Entry fees according to our itinerary
Exclusions for Jerusalem Old And New Daily Tour From Herzliya
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen. Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites in Jerusalem.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.