Jerusalem Pub Crawl
OverviewJerusalem Nights offers a unique journey beyond the historical relics of the city. Discover and experience Jerusalem's culture through unique and high-quality handpicked bars, while meeting friendly locals and travelers. Enjoy VIP entrance and a free drink at every venue. Basically, have an awesome time - So come on, and join us for a drink!
Know More about this tourWe meet in the Stay Inn hostel at 21:00 for some pre-drinks and mingling and at 21:45 leave for the bars.
After a short walk we will arrive at the vivid "Mahne Yehuda" market and visit two local bars. That is a chance to see how local people party. We will stay in each bar for around 45 min to an hour, have a free shot and enjoy the local vibes.
Next stop is the city center where we'll get our dance moves on. You'll get free entrance to two cool dance bars, have some free shots and enjoy local and international music.
The tour ends at around 2:00 Am.
Inclusions for Jerusalem Pub Crawl
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Jerusalem Pub Crawl
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Negev Private Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Sea of Galilee Day Tour from Jerusalem Tel Aviv or Haifa
- Bethlehem Private Guide Half Day Tour from Jerusalem
- Bethlehem Half Day private Tour From Jerusalem
- Sacred Jewish Sites Tour from Jerusalem: Tiberias, Safed and Mount Meron
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Overnight Small Group: Gems of the Golan Heights from Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Old Port of Jaffa, Tel Aviv and Nalagaat Center Day Trip from Jerusalem