Jerusalem Pub Crawl
OverviewHoly Pub Crawl isaninnovativebranch of the worldwide "Pub Crawl"brand - aninternational bar crawlat thelargestcities in the world.Holy Pub Crawl gather travelers fromall around the globe,so thattourists who want to extend their standard touristic experience and discover Jerusalem unique nightlife at its best -could easily doit! Onour pub crawl, you'll visit legendary nightlife venues, receive exclusive Holy Pub Crawl Only drink specials and get 100% free admissions! We are the o-n-l-y pub crawl in the world that organizes JLM-TED talks & Private Nightson these special tours! This pub crawlis being led by a professionalguide who will turn it into an unforgettablenight and take you to the limit!
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
OurPub Crawl tourwill start at "Mahane Yehuda" Light rail station, located on Jaffa street, Jerusalem. The tourison adaily basis starting at 7pm and 9pm. Duration of the tour rangesbetween 2.5to 3.5hours, depending on the time limits ofeach group.
The tour is accompanied by close supervision of a professionalguide on our behalf, that willexplain you about the cultural developmentof Jerusalem nightlife venues. During the tour you will gain entryinto 4 bars/clubs(100% free admissions) locatedat the city center& "Mahane Yehuda" market. You will alsoget three alcoholic drinks included, along with experience ofsmoking an Israeli Hookah!
Tickets are limited and events sell out frequently!
Please note: While rare, venues & drink specials subject to change based upon availability.
Minimumone drink/food purchase isrequired for a free shot.
Inclusions for Jerusalem Pub Crawl
- Entrance fees
- 5 Alcoholic drinks
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Jerusalem Pub Crawl
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
A current valid passport\ID card is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bitemojo Self-guided Creative Class Culinary Tour of Jerusalem
- Self-Guided Culinary Tour of Mahane Yehuda Market in Jerusalem
- Bitemojo self-guided culinary tours of Jerusalem: Mahane Yehuda Veggie Tour
- Mahane Yehuda Market Self-Guided Nightlife and Food Tour
- Petra and Wadi Rum 2 day tour from Jerusalem
- KEDEM Premium Off-Road Negev Desert Adventure
- KEDEM Premium Jerusalem Off-Road Adventure
- Private Jerusalem City Walking Tour