Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip From Sydney
OverviewDiscover Jervis Bay, the jewel of the NSW South Coast. Visit the nationally protected marine park which is home to dolphins and marine life and see spectacular views of the coast line.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Lunch included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tour
Take the scenic route towards the South Coast and see stunning views of the coastline with numerous beaches and the Great Dividing Range. Stop for a morning tea break (own expense) at a quaint south coast town as we inch closer to our destination.
Arrive in Jervis Bay and pick up a picnic lunch from a local bakery. Here spend time on a local beach that we have handpicked for you. Choose from two activities: a Dolphin Watching cruise on Jervis Bay, or beach time on the famous Hyams Beach.
Dolphin Watching Cruise Jervis Bay Marine Park is home to bottlenose dolphins, seals, penguins, seabirds and migrating whales during May October. Join a cruise boat and search for the sea life that call this protected park home.
Hyams Beach - On the southern shores of the Jervis Bay Marine Park you will find the white sands of Hyams Beach. Roll out your towel and relax or take a dip in the gentle waves, this famous beach is brilliant during all weather conditions.
Return to Sydney along the coast and stop for a short break. Take in the sea air and if time permits, grab a bite to eat or a coffee (own expense).
Inclusions for Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip From Sydney
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Two hours free time at Hyams Beach or Dolphin Watching Cruise at Jervis Bay (dependent on option selected)
Exclusions for Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip From Sydney
- * Extra food or drinks throughout the day
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to bus access, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under, no infants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.