Jervis Bay Wildlife Cruise - Jervis Bay Territory
OverviewDiscover the wild beauty of Jervis Bay Marine Park and unravel its secrets that are only accessible by water on a 2-hour cruise from Huskisson. See the abundant wildlife in their natural habitat and explore the magic that is Jervis Bay.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourJervis Bay is renowned for its natural beauty and extraordinary wildlife with dolphins, seals and sea birds inhabiting the area, It is also rich in Australian history, Aboriginal culture and geological marvels, Jervis Bay is also famous for its exceptionally clear water and beaches with some of the worlds whitest sand.
During your 2-hour cruise youll learn about the history of the region from your friendly and knowledgeable crew. At Honeymoon Bay and The Docks you'll see the spectacular natural beauty and crystal clear blue water before cruising to Point Perpendicular to see the amazing high sea cliffs and rugged headlands. A stop is made at Hyams Beach with sand that is said to be the whitest sand in the world.
Your cruise operator is committed to sustainable tourism and has achieved Advanced Eco-certification. Youll cruise aboard a spacious 18.5 metre catamaran with five viewing levels that has been specifically designed for the best possible wildlife viewing opportunities.
Inclusions for Jervis Bay Wildlife Cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Jervis Bay Wildlife Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear/bring something warm as it can be cool on the water
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.