Jet Boat Adventure On The Mighty Clutha River From Wanaka
OverviewLets us take you on amazing Jet boat ride down the Mighty Clutha river. Amazing world renowned scenery , snow capped mountains and the famous Historic Red Bridge". The Clutha river is the second longest river in New Zealand. The river flows swiftly through the Upper Clutha Valley between ancient glacial terraces. We will take you through the long section called the "Snake" before reaching a rare switchback feature called the 'Devils Nook". Before heading back upstream to take in the magnificent views of the mountains.
Know More about this tourEnjoy a complimentary pick up from your location before heading out on your Jet boating adventure, Allow 1.5 to 1.4 hours to complete you trip. Warm clothing is advised in winter and sunglasses in summer. Most of all do not forget your camera for the amazing scenery shots you will encounter on your way. Go Jets do advise people with back or neck injuries or pregnant woman do not do the ride. Children under the age for 4yrs are not permitted.
After your adventure you will be dropped back at your pick up point to enjoy the rest of your day.
Inclusions for Jet Boat Adventure On The Mighty Clutha River From Wanaka
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- River cruise
Exclusions for Jet Boat Adventure On The Mighty Clutha River From Wanaka
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Mount Aspiring National Park Jet Boat and Wilderness Walk from Wanaka
- 2-Day Climbing Experience at Aoraki Mt Cook Village from Wanaka
- Glenorchy Multi-pitch Climbing from Wanaka
- Wanaka Rock Climbing Intro Fun Day
- 3-Hour Tour From Wanaka: Tandem Skydive From 12,000 Feet
- 9000ft Tandem Skydive in Wanaka
- 15000ft Tandem Skydive in Wanaka
- 3-Hour Mighty Milford Sound Scenic Flight from Wanaka