Jet Boat Ride On Waitemata Harbour - Auckland
OverviewFeel the wind in your hair as you power down Waitemata Harbour in a supercharged jet boat. See Auckland's iconic landmarks from a different perspective, and experience the thrill of on-water maneuvers like 360-degree spins, fishtails and power brakes.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourStart your Auckland jet boat adventure with a safety briefing before boarding the jet boat and heading out into Waitemata Harbour for the ride of your life.
The jet boat has incredible acceleration, speed and maneuverability and is sure to give you a hair-raising, heart-thumping, adrenaline-charged ride. Hold on tight as the boat fishtails, spins 360degrees and performs power brakes.
As your tear down the harbor at speeds up to 62 miles (100 kilometers) per hour, see Auckland's iconic landmarks and sights whiz past, including the Sky Tower, the Harbour Bridge and the Hauraki Gulf Volcanoes in the distance.
Inclusions for Jet Boat Ride On Waitemata Harbour
- 1-hour jet boat ride including safety briefing and boarding
- Life jackets
- Spray poncho
Exclusions for Jet Boat Ride On Waitemata Harbour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Family rate available for 2 adults and 2 children
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum height for tour participation 3 feet 9 inches (115cm)
No cameras or mobile phones allowed on the jet boat
Photo packs available at additional cost
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Jet Ski Tour of Waiheke Island
- Giants and Tiny Dwarfs Bay of Islands Tour
- Waitomo Day Trip with Option to Add Hobbiton from Auckland
- Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
- Giants and Glow Worms Day Tour
- Auckland Sights and Bites Small-Group Walking Tour
- Hobbiton Movie Set Small-Group Tour from Auckland
- Evening Waiheke Wine Tasting and Dinner Tour from Auckland