Jet Ski Adventure From Fajardo
OverviewEmbark on a 2-hour adventurous Jet Ski journey into 5 beautiful Islands and cays within the East Coast of Puerto Rico. Receive a brief safety speech from your friendly and experienced guide before exploring uninhabited Islands, such as passing by Isla de Ramos, visiting Medio Mundo and much more, which are known to have beautiful turquoise waters and soft white sand. You will also have the option to snorkel. Enjoy complimentary towels and private bathrooms after your freestyle-drive. Hotel pickup and drop-off included with a traveler limit of 15 to ensure a more personalized experience.
- Led by a local guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Start your journey at Villa Marina, Fajardo to meet your professional guide who will also provide you with a brief safety speech before exploring 5 breathtaking Islands and cays on the East Coast of Puerto Rico. After the safety speech, hop aboard your Jet Ski and relax as your guide takes you on a journey through the Canal. Pass by Isla de Ramos, which is a secluded Island surrounded by gorgeous plant life. Venture into Medio Mundo for a 20-minute optional snorkel on this secret beach or enjoy some more jet skiing as you witness gorgeous sand, sea grass beds and coral reefs which also contains the second largest mangrove forest. Then off to Cayo Piero (north or south) to enjoy some more Jet Skiing. After your adventure ends, you will pass by Icacos, Palomino and Palominito to return to the Marina. Once you arrive back to the Marina, utilize the private bathrooms with complimentary towels for you to shower and rinse off the salt water.
Please note: the price listed is per jet ski, not per person
Inclusions for Jet Ski Adventure From Fajardo
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide (Spanish or English)
- Private restrooms
- Outdoor showers with towels
- Free Parking
Exclusions for Jet Ski Adventure From Fajardo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees (USD $3 Dept. of Natural Resources Fee)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Check-in begins 30 minutes before departure
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Must be 18+ with a valid driver's license to operate a jet ski
Please specify your preferred departure time during booking
ID required for operators
Jet skis are limited to 2 passengers
Jet ski weight limit is subject to 450 lb.
Minimum age to ride a jet ski is 8 years old
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with back problems, severe medical conditions or neck/knee surgery patients
Not recommended for pregnant woman
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.