Jet Ski Rental At Maunalua Bay With Transport From Waikiki - Honolulu
OverviewJump on a jet ski at Oahus magnificent Maunalua Bay near Waikiki, and spend 30 minutes speeding through the crystal-clear waters at your leisure. The rental of the state-of-the-art Yamaha jet ski also includes use of a lifejacket as well as a safety briefing and round-trip transport from central Waikiki. Choose from a single- or double-jet ski and get ready for 30 minutes of exhilaration out on the water; just remember your bathing suit and prepare to get wet!
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourLeave central Waikiki by air-conditioned minivan and travel to the beach at Maunalua Bay, near Hawai'i Kai roughly 20 minutes away. Change into your bathing suit and listen to a comprehensive 10-minute safety briefing to learn how to start, stop and control your jet ski once out on the water.
Then, put on your lifejacket and enjoy a short barge ride to the jet ski launch pad. With the help of an instructor, take to the water on your single- or double-jet ski for 30 minutes of fun. Rev the engine and leave the soft sands of the beach behind as you hurtle around the waters of gorgeous Maunalua Bay. The sea around this area is known for being calm, with soft waves that create ideal conditions for watersports.
Cut your course through the waves, making white-water patterns as you speed around the bay. If you want to take it slower, meander through the waters and soak up the stunning scenery that abounds. Framed by the Ko'olau Mountains, the bay is home to some of Oahus top sights including the Hawaii Kai coastline and two impressive headlands: Koko Crater and Koko Head.
After 30 minutes speeding through the sea, return to the launch pad to hand your jet ski back, and then ride back to the beach by barge. Your Waikiki jet ski experience finishes with a drop-off back in central Waikiki.
Inclusions for Jet Ski Rental At Maunalua Bay With Transport From Waikiki
- 30-minute jet ski rental
- 10-minute safety briefing
- Transit to launch pad
- Use of lifejacket
Exclusions for Jet Ski Rental At Maunalua Bay With Transport From Waikiki
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Must be 16 years of age or older to drive jet ski
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Oahu Sunset Dinner Cruise with Live Hawaiian Entertainment
- Waianae Coast Snorkel Cruise with Dolphin and Seasonal Whale Watching from Oahu
- Oahu Dolphin-Watching Cruise with Optional Lunch
- Oahu Luxury Sunset Dinner and Jazz Cruise
- Magic of Polynesia Show
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour
- Oahu Shore Excursion: Atlantis Submarine Adventure