Jet Ski Tour Of Langkawi Fishing Village With Lunch - Langkawi Island
OverviewThis half-day Jet Ski tour, designed for the more experienced rider, takes you on a thrilling adventure along the Langkawi Island coastline. Hop aboard your own personal watercraft and race past marina resorts, floating fishing villages, ports and pontoons with an experienced guide. Your sightseeing tour is polished off with a delicious hilltop lunch at a local fishermans house in Penarak, and a dip in the waters near Monkey Beach. Select from two departure times morning or afternoon on this small-group tour, limited to four passengers to ensure a personalized experience.
Know More about this tourGather with your small group at the meeting point on Cenang Beach in the morning or afternoon, depending on your selection upon booking. After a safety briefing and tips, you and your fellow experienced solo riders can hop on the Jet Skis to embark on a glorious 4-hour ride.
Race effortlessly along the Langkawi Island coastline, following your guide past the Awana Porto Malai, a marina where you can spot cruise ships and a holiday resort with unhindered ocean views. Rev your motor toward the Navy Pontoon for a glimpse of sturdy vessels, followed by the Langkawi Port, home to numerous wooden fishing boats and a giant eagle statue a popular landmark on the pier.
Learn about Langkawis commerce and economy as you stop at Jetty Pelancongan in the town of Kuah, and the history of the Langkawi archipelago en route to the Royal Langkawi Yacht Club that features an array of luxury yachts.
Youll head out to open waters, where dolphins sometimes race alongside the Jet Skis, for a ride to your final destination: Penarak fishing village. Discover Malay village life and culture as you follow your guide to a fishermans house thats only accessible from the water, where youre welcomed with a provided lunch including fried rice, fruit and tea.
Enjoy a spectacular hilltop view over the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea as you prepare for the greatest riding challenge of the day a brisk ride to Monkey Beach for a brief dip in ocean waters before racing back to Cenang Beach, where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Jet Ski Tour Of Langkawi Fishing Village With Lunch
- Rental fees (Jet ski, life jacket and wet shoes)
- English-speaking guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Jet Ski Tour Of Langkawi Fishing Village With Lunch
- Water (please bring your own drinking water)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 12 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Please dress appropriately for water activity
Recommended to bring drinking water, sunscreen, sunglasses, waterproof bag and snacks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Island Hopping Tour from Langkawi
- Half-Day Bike Tour of Langkawi
- Koh Lipe Island Snorkelling Tour from Langkawi
- Langkawi Archipelago Jet Ski Tour Including Dayang Bunting Island
- Umgawa Zipline Eco-Canopy Tour Langkawi Malaysia
- Private Transfer: Langkawi Airport to or from Datai and Tanjung Rhu Beach Hotels
- Mangrove Kayaking Tour from Langkawi