Jewish Heritage Driving Tour - BudapestWrite a Review
From USD 239.59
OverviewExplore the Historic Jewish Quarter, one of the oldest and most popular parts of Budapest on this 4-hours driving tor with a professional guide!
This living quarter is uniquely characterised by the culture of the Jewish community (the largest Jewish community of about 80 000 people lives in Budapest, in East-Central Europe) that settled down here centuries ago.
The third largest synagogue in the world (the second largest one in Europe), the Jewish Museum and Archives with a rich collection and the most important Jewish religious and cultural institutions are located here.
The quarter has been on the list of the UNESCO World Heritage since 2002.
Let's discover the history, costumes, traditions and festivals together!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOur journey is going to start from the meeting point (where is the most comfortable for you, for example your hotel), than we head straight to the Great Synagogue, the symbol of the Jews of Budapest. The religious and cultural life of the Jews living here took place mostly in the area bordered by the three important synagogues representing the three religious trends of Judaism in Hungary. This area is the so called "Jewish Triangle".
Then we are going to visit the Jewish Museum, contains an amazing history both in it's unique collection of Jewish artifacts, and in the story that exists behind the museum and property itself.Â
On our tour we are going to discoverÂ the must see sights of the Jewish quarter such as:
- The Cemetery of Heroes
- The Temple of Heroes
- Raoul Wallenberg Memorial Garden and the Monument of the Hungarian Jewish Martyrs
- Carl Lutz Memorial Park
- Rumbach Street Synagogue
- MadÃ¡ch SquareÂ
- Gozsdu Courtyard
- The Orthodox Great Synagogue
Inclusions for Jewish Heritage Driving Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Jewish Heritage Driving Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.