Jewish Heritage Tour Of Sydney
OverviewThe Jews have had a really intriguing and interesting history. Their association with Australia was really significant in the shaping of various historical events of Sydney. On this tour, you will learn about various attractions such as the Holocaust museum, districts in the area where businesses of the Jewish flourished.
- Explore Jewish history of Sydney.
- Learn about the horrific past.
- Explore what and how businesses flourished during the olden times.
Know More about this tour
Jewish Heritage Tour of Sydney gives you an insight into Jewish life in this vibrant city. Being Jewish myself and emigrating from South Africa, I was fascinated by the Jewish history of Sydney and although it is relatively young, it is fascinating.
We begin in the historic Rocks area, home to the first Jewish settlers, where many of them began trading.
We visit the Sydney Jewish Museum to understand what the first 100 years of life was like for Jews, as well as learning of their contribution to the war effort and what contemporary life here is like for this community.
Our next stop is Central synagogue, the largest in the southern hemisphere.
Our time at Jewish House and Our Big Kitchen gives you an insight as to how the community help the disadvantaged.
Eat street or Hall street Bondi is next, where we visit the Kosher butcher and Jewish bookstore as well as the kosher and Israeli restaurants.
En route back to the city, we travel through the affluent Eastern suburbs, home to many prominent Jewish families.
Inclusions for Jewish Heritage Tour Of Sydney
- My services as your local private guide
- Private transportation
- Complimentary bottle of water
Exclusions for Jewish Heritage Tour Of Sydney
- Anything not listed under the "Inclusions" section of this tour page
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.