Experience Prague's Jewish history on a fascinating walking tour through one of the only Central European Jewish town quarters that survived the Holocaust. Known as Josefov, this Jewish quarter contains the remains of the former Jewish ghetto where important community and spiritual legends have been created and developed for centuries.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All-inclusive tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourWith more than 1,000 years of history, the Prague Jewish community is filled with many sites that still testify to its rich cultural and legendary past, and make it one of the major European centers of Jewish life. Follow your expert guide on a fully narrated walking tour of the city. Walk through the Old Jewish Cemetery, one of the most iconic sites in Prague where 12,000 tombstones remain. Established in the 15th century, this cemetery is home to the tombstones of famous figures including poet and scholar Avigdor Karo.
Inclusions for Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Jewish Museum entrance fee
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.