OverviewSpend a day exploring the Jewish site in the ancient capital of Lydia - Sardis. You will visit the Marble Synagogue and Gymnasium, along with the Smyrna Market and the Archaeological Museum.
Know More about this tourYour tour will depart Izmir for Sardis, capital of ancient Lydia, where once the churches of St. John existed. Sardis is located at the foot of the Tumulus Mountains and overlooks the Hermus River plain.
Tour the ruins of the Temple of Cybele and Diana, where a 4th century Basilica and later became a church. See the golden river Pactalos and the Royal Road.
Visit the reconstructed Marble Synagogue, the Gymnasium, Archaeological Museum and see Mount Pagus.
The Full Day Tour of Jewish Sites in Sardis includes lunch.
Inclusions for Jewish Sites In Sardis
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Jewish Sites In Sardis
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.