Jim Thompson House Private TourWrite a Review
OverviewJim Thompson House is a lovely garden on the bank of the Saen Saeb Canal left behind by the American businessman and architect named - "Jim Thompson" The house consists of a complex of six traditional Thai-style houses, teak structures that brought from various parts of Thailand. You are greeted by a series of decorative wall hangings that Jim Thompson acquired from various Buddhist temples. Thompson's extensive art and antique collection is definitely worth visiting
- A journey through history of a American entrepreneur Thai culture lover
- Beautifully maintained example of traditional Thai architecture
- Explore A Tasteful Collection of Art and Antiques
- Enjoy a window shopping tour where everything is old, antique and quietly beautiful
Know More about this tourUpon pickup from your hotel, enjoy a scenic drive to The Jim Thompson House. This is a former home of James H.W. Thompson, a selfmade American entrepreneur who was the founder of the world renowned Jim Thompson Thai Silk Company.
It is enveloped by beautifully landscaped gardens. This jungle landscape in the midst of the city gives the house its unique appeal. It is not just a house but its a museum with wonderful collection of Thai art Antiques.
As you wander from one room to the next, you cant help but admire Jim Thompsons attention to details. Exploring the complex made of the 6 beautiful teak housed learn about the Jim Thompsons mysterious story of disappearance.
Today, the brand Jim Thompson also extends to an art centre, souvenir boutique, restaurant and caf, as well as banqueting facilities located in the same vicinity.
You can stroll around the gardens, shop Thai souvenirs from the gift shops or just laze at the in house local Restaurants. After 2 hours visit to the legendary house we drop you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Round trip from centrally located hotels in Bangkok on private basis
- English speaking guide
- Entry fee to The Jim Thompson House
Exclusions for Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Pick up from your Hotel in Bangkok
- Visit Jim Thompson for 2 hours maximum
- Drop back to hotel after the visit
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
Exact Pickup time will advised once the guests hotel is confirmed.
Please provide confirmation voucher at the time of pick up.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.