Jinshanling Great Wall Morning Hiking Tour - Beijing
OverviewPrecious chance to see Jinshanling Great Wall which is the remote and isolated section of the Great Wall. Jinshanling Great Wall connects Simatai Section of the wall in the east and Gubeikou section in the west. It is the most representative part of the Chinese brick-made dragon architecture.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourMorning pick up from your downtown Beijing hotel by your tour assistant in the time range from 6:00am to 7:00am. Jinshanling Great Wall is the remote and isolated section of the Great Wall.
It takes 2.5 hours to get from Beijing to Jinshanling Great Wall. It is one of the best preserved parts of the Great Wall; Its charms attract the hiking fans all the times. With a distance about 87 miles northeast of Beijing city, Jinshanling Section connects to the Simatai Section of the wall in the east and Gubeikou section in the west.
Hike and enjoy sightseeing of the Jinshangling Great Wall for a total of 3.5 hours. This is the most representative part of the Chinese brick-made dragon architecture. Only very few tourists make the longer trek out there so you are most likely guaranteed a relatively peaceful hike experience.
By the end of this hiking tour, you will have lunch at local restaurant and drive back to your downtown hotel at around 16:00pm.
Note: Jinshanling Great Wall is closed for maintenance from May 31, 2017. You will hike on Simatai Great Wall instead until the reopening of Jinshanling Great Wall.
Inclusions for Jinshanling Great Wall Morning Hiking Tour
- Entrance fee
- Tour assistant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Jinshanling Great Wall Morning Hiking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car fee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that we can provide the pick- up service within 2nd ring road of Beijing. If your hotel is over the limitation, the local operator will reconfirm you the pick up point.
The approximate day tour itinerary and schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary and schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed
Tipping is now considered by many locals to be a part of their normal remuneration. However, this is a matter of personal discretion
A moderate amount of walking is involved
This is a hiking tour, if you wish to experience a cable car during the tour, it's at your own cost
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Private English Tour Guide Service in Beijing
- Private Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
- Beijing One Day Coach Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Plus Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Including Lunch
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch