Jisan Forest Ski Resort From Seoul With Ski Or Sledding Options
OverviewEnjoy winter in Korea to the fullest by spending a day away from the city. Head to the ski slopes, go snow sledding, or simply enjoy playing in the snow at the resort in Icheon. This tour includes round trip transportation, bottled water and wifi service.
- Small-group tour
- Seasonal Offer
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourAt around 6:50 to 7:30am, you will be picked up from your hotel by your experienced and friendly tour guide. You will head to Jisan Ski Resort in Icheon, which only takes about 45 minutes to 1.5 hours, depending on traffic. Ifweather conditions are not suitable at Jisan, you will head to Elysian Gangchon or Vivaldi Ski resort in Gangwon, which takes about an hour and 45 minutes by car.
Stop by to rent ski clothing before heading to the resort. Upon arrival,pick up your ski gear (poles, boots and plates). Your experienced and friendly ski tour guide will provide a 1-2 hour ski lesson to get you acquainted with the basics. After the lesson, you will have about 1.5 hours to stop for lunch or simply enjoy a break. The ski resort offers a cafe, snack bars and a food court.
After your break, you can enjoy skiing on own. If you purchase the Full ski package, you will receive another exclusive lesson and a lift ticket.
If you purchased the snow sledding option, pick up your equipment and enjoy sledding for about 2 hours and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
At around 4:30pm, you will depart for Seoul and will arrive in about 1.5 hours. You will be dropped back off to your hotel or your place of pickup.
Inclusions for Jisan Forest Ski Resort From Seoul With Ski Or Sledding Options
- Hotel pickup and dropoff at hotels in Mapo-Gu, Jung-Gu, Jongno-Gu, Dongdaemun-Gu,Gangnam-G
- Bottled water
- Ski tour guide
- Inclusions vary depending on the option selected
- Wifi service
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Jisan Forest Ski Resort From Seoul With Ski Or Sledding Options
- Activities not included in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 13 people per booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace