João Pessoa Walking Tour - Rio De JaneiroWrite a Review
Walk around and visit all the main sights of one of the most exciting cities in Brazil. Craft Market, historical centre and the mostÂ eastern point of the Americas are in the itinerary.
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourA city walking tour is included in the tour where you will be taken to the main tourist spots like Cabo Branco Lighthouse at Ponta do Seixas, considered the most eastern point of the Americas, where the sun rises first. You will also visit the Science Station, where you will be able to see the work of the renowned architect Oscar Niemeyer, and the historic centre of the third oldest city in Brazil. Church of San Francisco, Solon de Lucena Park, Praca Antenor Navarro, Globe Hotel, Three Powers Square, Basilica N. Sra. das Neves, Sao Bento Monastery, Craft Market and Church of Our Lady Carmo are also in the itinerary.
Inclusions for João Pessoa Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for João Pessoa Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.