OverviewWhile in Poland dont miss your chance to visit Wadowice, childhood hometown of John Paul ll where Karol Wojtya was born, where he was baptised and went to school. Monastery in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska (on UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites), the Polish Golgota, a popular pilgrimage destination agiewniki with new Centre of John Paul II. Finally, we will see the Archbishops Palace which is Wojtylas last residence before leaving for the Vatican in 1978. See the famous papal window, where thousands of people lit candles and prayed during his last days. You will see places of interest that had an effect on him during his childhood and adolescence years.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWe invite you to discover the history of an exceptional man whose pontificate has a unique place in the recent history of the world, previously the Krakow archbishop Karol Wojtyla, more commonly known as Pope John Paul II. His timeless message sent to people all over the globe is an expression of incredible wisdom and understanding of contemporary issues. Stressing the role of true values – common to different cultures, religions and beliefs and calling up to reconciliation, cooperation and solidarity, Pope John Paul II gained a widespread respect and became a moral authority for millions of people.
At the same time, John Paul II and his pontificate have a special place in the history of the Catholic Church in Poland and abroad. His whole life was an unceasing discovering and loving God and staying faithful to his words, with simultaneous fascination with every human being, their values and dignity. Therefore, as a blessed person he is now designated as a guiding light to the faithful. It is worth knowing him better.
Inclusions for John Paul II Route From Krakow
- Local guide
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for John Paul II Route From Krakow
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.