OverviewThe Johnny Cash Museum features the world's largest collection of Johnny Cash artifacts and memorabilia in the world. Come walk through the life of the "Man in Black" depicted in interactive exhibits, films, and so much more.
Know More about this tourLocated in the heart of downtown Nashville (119 Third Ave. S), The Johnny Cash Museum is dedicated to the life and music career of the late "Man in Black". Exhibits featuring the world's largest most comprehensive collection of Johnny Cash artifacts and memorabilia and chronicle Cash's legacy through stunning graphics, artifacts, and interactive technology. Items include stage costumes, instruments, personal letters, artwork, and handwritten lyrics as well as contributions from family members and notable friends. Take a three dimensional journey through the life and livelihood of this international icon and remember your experience with the wide variety of Cash souvenirs, apparel, and rare collectibles available in the Museum Store. In addition, there is a coffee shop, caf and onsite Event Center.
Inclusions for Johnny Cash Museum Admission Ticket
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Johnny Cash Museum Admission Ticket
- There are a number of pay parking lots around the museum
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.