José Ignacio Sightseeing Tour From Punta Del Este - Punta Del EsteWrite a Review
From USD 48.99
OverviewPunta del Este isn’t the only coastal town in southern Uruguay worth exploring – on this 4-hour sightseeing tour, visit José Ignacio, a small fishing village that has become popular with jet setters for its quiet seclusion, turning it into a stylish vacation destination. See the José Ignacio Lighthouse, the town’s most popular landmark, and visit other attractions like José Garzon Lagoon and the Sea Museum. The journey is almost as great as the destination – you’ll enjoy wonderful views of the Atlantic as you ride along the seaside highway.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Punta del Este hotel by air-conditioned coach, your 4-hour sightseeing tour begins as you make your way northeast to José Ignacio. Look out the window and admire beautiful Atlantic views as you drive along the ocean-side road, passing through the beach towns of La Barra (a colorful village popular for its Montoya Beach), Manantiales, El Chorro and Balneario Buenos Aires.
Arrive in José Ignacio ready to see its top sights with your knowledgeable guide; the small coastal village is best known for its eponymous lighthouse, which you’ll visit in addition to other attractions like José Garzon Lagoon, a local handicrafts market and Nuestra Señora de la Inmaculada Concepcion Parish Church.
Then visit the Sea Museum, where you’ll see one of the world’s largest shell collections. The museum is home to more than 5,000 species of marine life, both alive and in skeletal form, including sea faun, coral, sea stars, sea horses, dolphin and whale skeletons, turtle shells and shark jaws.
After you’ve soaked up the beauty and relaxing atmosphere of José Ignacio, you’ll be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for José Ignacio Sightseeing Tour From Punta Del Este
- Professional English-, Portuguese- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for José Ignacio Sightseeing Tour From Punta Del Este
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Punta Del Este Airport
- Montevideo Day Trip From Punta Del Este
- Punta Del Este Shore Excursion: Private Sightseeing Tour Of Punta Del Este
- Private Arrival Transfer: Punta Del Este Airport To Hotel
- Private Tour: Gourmet Wine Experience From Punta Del Este With 3-Course Lunch
- Punta Del Este City Sightseeing Tour