Journey Inside The Great Pyramid And Solar Boat Museum In Giza With Lunch Included - Cairo
OverviewThe best private day tour to explore the Pyramids of giza from inside -out and The solar boat museum with private guide.This day tour includes lunch and private transportation all entry fees.you will visit the three Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx wit Camel ride for free.you get inside the pyramids of Macrinus and the queen pyramid and the Solar museum.we will pick up you from any where in Cairo or Giza and drop off
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Your day will start when Your Guide pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to the Pyramids area
They are royal tombs of the ancient Egyptians from the old kingdom
The Great Pyramid :The most famous pyramids located in Giza. the pyramid of Cheops,
It is one of the world seven wonders and get inside the pyramid to explore it.
Then complete your tour with Chephren and Mycerinus. Visit the Queen's small pyramids, the Valley Temple and Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile.
Don't forget your Camera, You'll enjoy the great Pyramids and Sphinx and take lovely photos on the Panorama point, also you can take amazing Photos for the Sahara of the Pyramids and three pyramids together.
Then youll visit solar boat museum:There are many boat pits surround the pyramid and boats have been found in two of these. One of these was discovered in 1954.
undisturbed since it was sealed into a pit before thousands of years. It was built mainly of cedar and has been reconstructed from more than 1200 pieces which had been laid in a reasonable order in the pit beside the pyramid.
It is of the type known as a "solar boat", a ceremony boat to carry the resurrected king with the sun god Re across the heavens but, it allows some signs of having been used in water, and it is possible that the ship was also a funerary boat used to carry the mummy of the king from Memphis to Giza, or even that Khufu himself used it as a pilgrimage boat to visit holy places and then may use it again to be the funerary boat for him to use in the afterlife.
After that you will have lunch at local restaurant to enjoy the delicious Egyptian food, Then back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Journey Inside The Great Pyramid And Solar Boat Museum In Giza With Lunch Included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to Giza plateau area
- Entrance fees insidethe great pyramid and solar boat museum.
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Journey Inside The Great Pyramid And Solar Boat Museum In Giza With Lunch Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
- any extras not mentioned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.