Joya De Cerén, San Andrés And Tazumal Pyramid Archaelogical Tour From San SalvadorWrite a Review
From USD 90
OverviewThe Ancient Maya Civilization has to be one of the most fascinating societies of Central America, El Salvador holds the southernmost settlements of the Mayan world. One of them is unique in the world and has won UNESCO`S world heritage site : Joya de ceren. The other parks will complete your understanding on how their culture developed , also the guide will show you how native culture blend with the Spanish at the beginning of the conquest.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour30 minutes from San Salvador well arrive at the archeological site Joya de Cern, classified world heritage from the UNESCO.
Joya de Cern is an antique Mayan village which was recovers by the ashes of a volcano. It shows us how the Mayan people used to live, their habits and customs.
Then, will continue to the ceremonial archeological site of San Andrs, where youll admire its pyramids.
The visit of these 2 archeological sites will show you how was an entire Mayan Town.On the road to Santa Ana we will visit another ceremonial site, the archeological Tazumal, the largest pyramid of El Salvador.
Free time for lunch (not included). After lunch we will visit the beautiful historical center of Santa Ana, which own an incredible Gothic cathedral.
Inclusions for Joya De Cerén, San Andrés And Tazumal Pyramid Archaelogical Tour From San Salvador
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- For single passengers lunch is available for purchase
Exclusions for Joya De Cerén, San Andrés And Tazumal Pyramid Archaelogical Tour From San Salvador
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- El Salvador: The Peace Route Tour
- Mayan Ruins At Joya De Ceren And Cerro Verde National Park
- San Salvador City Tour
- Flower Route Tour From San Salvador
- Botanical Gardens La Laguna And Boqueron National Park
- Private Departure Transfer: San Salvador Hotels To Monsenor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport
- Laguna Verde Dune Buggy Adventure With Optional Flowers Route Tour
- Full-Day Monsignor Romero City Tour
- El Salvador Flyboard Experience
- Copan Archaeological Site Day Trip From San Salvador