JSA & DMZ Tour(Thu-Fri) - Seoul
OverviewBest tour combined!* JSA:Foreigners favorites! The only separated nation left in the world. JSA is a must see attraction.* DMZ:The most popular tourist spot of Korea. DMZ Area is the only place that you can see the reality of divided nation in the world.
Know More about this tourIf you want to conquer today's history of Korea war and the confrontations between South Korea and North Korea! It is the only chance that you can visit JSA and DMZ in one day.
It is Korea's most UNIQUE sightseeing tour. Being the most toured course and most profitable time that foreigners spend while visiting Korea, it is considered the top tourist destination! Today you are the main character.
You can witness the conference row of JSA and go in the central room of the seven conference buildings. You can even step over the partition line which is distinguished in the middle of the room.
At the UNC Guard Post Three (GP 3) outside of the conference room, you would discover yourself surrounded by North Korea. You can take pictures of the northern mountains and villages in the near distance. You will finally move to the focal point of the cruelest case of JSA, which is called the Axe Murder Incident of 1976. Two U.S. soldiers were axed to death under an enormous popular tree.
You will be amazed by how much of the tension you can feel under your skin!
1. Security specialist guides: Our tour guides are professional and have had lots of tour experience in this field. You can learn about North and South Korea relations.
2. Including the most visited places: provide at least Seven different venue visits within the JSA tour including the Third Tunnel Experience, which was designed to invade South Korea by tanks, the observatory where you can view North Korean residents, the War History Pavilion, and Imjingak.
3. Comfortable transportation: Free pick-up service
Hotel(Seoul) ID Check Slideshow and briefing at Camp Bonifas Joint Security Area Freedom House Military Armistice Commission Conference Room UN Guard Post 3 Bridge of No Return Imjingak Park Lunch The Unification Bridge ID Check DMZ theater and exhibition hall The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel Dora Observatory Dorasan Station Amethyst or Ginseng Center Drop off at Lotte Hotel or Itaewon
Inclusions for JSA & DMZ Tour(Thu-Fri)
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for JSA & DMZ Tour(Thu-Fri)
- Drop-off Service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
After making reservation, YOU HAVE TO SEND US A COPY OF YOUR COLORED PASSPORT. firstname.lastname@example.org
After the confirmation, cancellation is NOT available. NO REFUND.
Full name(as it appears on passport), Nationality and Passport number are required at time of booking for all guests.
Passport is required on your tour date.
For your reservation, please book your tour at least 72 hours in advance.
Casual clothes such as jeans and sandals(slippers) are not permitted in the tour area. Shaggy or unkempt hair is not allowed either.
Every tourist has to use the authorized bus and follow the time & photo regulation.
Due to the military issue or weather, It can be cancelled without notice on tour day.
Since DMZ is the military zone, You have to follow the rules especially at JSA.
You Might Also Like
- Jindo Miracle Sea Road Festival (Depart from Seoul)
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace