Juggler Canyon And Abseiling Adventure Blue Mountains - Sydney
Overview8:45am - 4.30pm A real gem amongst Blue Mountains canyons. With relatively easy access, it provides an excellent canyoning experience. You will spend the morning Abseiling up to 30 metres. After lunch, you will travel to the Grose Valley, north of Katoomba. A short walk takes you to the first of 5 abseils up to 20 metres high. The canyon is narrow, steep and spectacular!!! A 45 minute walk with stunning views brings us back to the car.
Know More about this tourWe meet at our office at 8.45 am.
All the introductions are made and we do the necessary paperwork.
We then head down to our gear room where we organise all the helmets harnesses and ropes.
Once we have what we need we jump into one of the High and Wild vehicles and drive to our abseiling location.
We start on a friendly 5 meter abseil, we then progress to the 15 meter abseils and finally the 30 meter over hanging abseil.
Generally we do 5 or 6 abseils.
We then have lunch which is a picnic affair.
After lunch we head to the canyon, which is a slot canyon and stunningly beautiful. Inside the canyon there are a series of abseils.
The hike out is through a temperate rain forest and takes about 45 minutes
Inclusions for Juggler Canyon And Abseiling Adventure Blue Mountains
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- picnic lunch
- All equipment such as helmets harnesses and ropes
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Juggler Canyon And Abseiling Adventure Blue Mountains
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
minimum age for this tour is 14 yrs
You need to have reasonable fitness levels.
No major fear of heights
Good footwear either running shoes (sneakers) or hiking shoes
A litre of water
Sensible outdoor clothing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Sydney Olympic Park, Featherdale Wildlife Park and Scenic World
- Small-Group Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wentworth Falls, and Leura Cascades
- Sydney Airport Arrival Shuttle to Sydney CBD, North Sydney and White Bay Cruise Terminal
- Surry Hills Design, Fashion and Food Walking Tour
- Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Thrill Ride: 30 Minutes
- Sydney Bike Tours