OverviewEnjoy this 3-hour tour of Jujuy City with a pickup in an air-conditioned coach. Fully narrated, you will learn of this city and the historical history it provides after passing by the Government House and Christ of the Brotherhood. Take an optional tour of the Archaeological Museum along with the Mitre Theatre and more.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourStart your comprehensive tour of Jujuy with pickup from your hotel by air-conditioned coach just before 9am. Drive to the outskirts of the city, where you'll take a short walk to Christ of the Brotherhood. Learn about the Jujuy landscape as you take in the panoramic views from the base of the statue.
Head back into town to visit the statue of Lola Mora, an Argentine woman known as a pioneer in the art world, as well as Plaza Belgrano, Cabildo de Jujuy, and the Police History Museum. Visit the Catedral de San Salvador de Jujuy, and continue along Belgrano toward the San Francisco Church, known for its stunning architecture.
Next, head to the Lavalle Museum, dedicated to the memory of military leader Juan Gallo Lavalle. For an even deeper understanding of Jujuy, upgrade your experience with an optional tour of the Archeological Museum, where you can see the mummy of Juanita La Doncella. Finish your tour with a visit to the Mitre Theatre and a walk along the Promenade des Artisans.
Get dropped at your Jujuy hotel at around 12pm. Entrance fees, food, drinks, and optional gratuities are at your own expense.
Inclusions for Jujuy City Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Jujuy City Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.