Junam Wetlands And Haeinsa Temple Tour - Busan
OverviewDelve into Koreas natural and cultural history on this full-day coach trip to Junam Wetlands Park and Haeinsa Temple from Busan. At Koreas largest migratory bird habitat, your knowledgeable guide will point out winter or summer waterfowl such as the Chinese oriole or white-naped crane. Then get a glimpse of the Silla dynasty at Haeinsa Temple, which houses 13th-century woodblocks carved with the Tripitaka Koreana, considered the most complete collection of Buddhist scriptures in existence. Lunch plus round-trip hotel transport from Busan are included.
Know More about this tourAfter youre picked up from your hotel in Busan, relax aboard a comfortable coach during the 2-hour drive west to Changwon City. Then continue to nearby Junam Wetlands Park, a 705-acre (285-hectare) habitat for thousands of winter waterfowl including the white-naped crane, spoonbill, baikal teal, bean goose and mallard and summer birds such as the Chinese oriole, great leed warbler, cattle egret and white heron.
Upon arrival at Junam Wetlands, disembark the coach and follow your guide on foot in search of birdlife. As you walk quietly around the park, which attracts avid birders, pay attention to the sounds of chirping and wing flapping. While listening to this avian orchestra, focus your binoculars to spy your target species. Permanent residents like the spot-billed duck or pheasant are among the nearly 100 types of birds you may find with the help of your guide.
After this large dose of nature, youre served lunch at a Korean restaurant.
Back aboard the coach, continue to Haeinsa Temple, considered one of the Three Jewel Temples of Korea. Located on Mt Gaya, Haeinsa was built during the Silla dynasty and represents the dharma, or Buddhist teachings. Learn about its notable collection of Tripitaka Koreana woodblocks, a series of carved scriptures from the 13th century.
Complete your full-day coach tour with a drive back to Busan, including drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Junam Wetlands And Haeinsa Temple Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shared transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Junam Wetlands And Haeinsa Temple Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
Tour is subject to change without notice due to local weather conditions
Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
A maximum of 9 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Full Day Tour of Busan Eastern Part Highlights
- Private Busan Countryside Tour: Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Best of Busan With Yonggungsa Temple, Yongdusan Park and Dongbaek Island
- Busan Sightseeing Tour Including Gamcheon Culture Village and Beomeosa Temple
- Busan by Night
- Private Night Tour of Busan