Jungfraujoch Top Of Europe Day Trip From Interlaken
OverviewImmerse yourself in a breathtaking Alpine wonderland on this guided day trip from Interlaken to the Top of Europe. Travel by coach through the Jungfrau region to Grindelwald, and take the cogwheel train up the Jungfraujoch pass to arrive at Europes highest railway station. Soak up a stunning panorama of snowcapped Alps, spot Europe's longest glacier, and walk through the one-of-a-kind Ice Palace!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourHead to the Interlaken Tourist Information Office in the late morning to meet your guide and board the coach. Sit back as you travel through the magnificent Jungfrau region to the famous mountain resort of Grindelwald.
Board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald, and savor the excitement as you ride up through the Swiss Alps along the Kleine Scheidegg pass, admiring the triple peaks of Eiger, Mnch and Jungfrau on the way. When you reach the top, youre officially at the highest railway station in Europe!
Amidst a stunning high-Alpine wonderland of ice, snow and rock, youll be amazed by the panoramic views from the Sphinx Observation Terrace. Spot Aletsch Glacier, Europe's longest glacier covering some 66 square miles (171 sq km), and see the snowcapped peaks of neighboring countries. Then walk through the tunnels of the Ice Palace, located in the heart of the glacier for a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
After your Top of Europe adventure, board the cogwheel train for your descent down the mountains. Pass the holiday resort town of Wengen before arriving in Lauterbrunnen, where the coach awaits you for the return trip to Interlaken.
Inclusions for Jungfraujoch Top Of Europe Day Trip From Interlaken
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Round-trip cogwheel train to Jungfraujoch
Exclusions for Jungfraujoch Top Of Europe Day Trip From Interlaken
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
There is a restaurant at the Top of Europe station where you may purchase food and drinks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.