Embark on a spectacular Alpine journey from Zurich to the Top of Europe! Travel by coach through the Bernese Oberland in Switzerland's magnificent Jungfrau region, then hop aboard a cogwheel train and ride up to Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station at a staggering elevation of 11,333 feet (3,454 meters). A stunning panorama of snow-capped mountains and glaciers awaits you.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Rail Tour
Know More about this tourBoard a coach at the central Zurich bus terminal and savor the scenery as you drive 2 hours south through Switzerland's beautiful Bernese Oberland to Lauterbrunnen. Here you'll hop on a cogwheel train for a ride up the Alps via the Kleine Scheidegg mountain pass.
Climb up, up, up, savoring views of the towering mountains around you, until you reach Jungfraujoch. You're officially at the highest train station in Europe, at an elevation of 11,333 feet (3,454 meters)! At the Top of Europe, experience a breathtaking panorama of the Swiss Alps enveloped in eternal snow and ice.
Walk through the heart of a glacier in the Ice Palace, overlook the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) from the sweeping Sphinx Observatory and spot the snow-capped peaks of neighboring France and Italy beyond. Grab a drink or a bite to eat at the panoramic restaurant if you wish.
After your time at Jungfraujoch, ride the cogwheel train back down to Lauterbrunnen, where your coach awaits for the 1-hour drive back to Zurich. Arrive at the Zurich bus terminal in the evening.
Inclusions for Jungfraujoch: Top Of Europe Day Trip From Zurich
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Cogwheel train ride
Exclusions for Jungfraujoch: Top Of Europe Day Trip From Zurich
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.