Jungle Adventure Tour 3 Days - Manaus
OverviewExplore the Amazon rainforest on a 3-day jungle adventure tour from Manaus. With a local guide, cross the Rio Negro by speedboat and arrive at a jungle lodge near the village of Paricatuba via motorized canoe. Paddle a canoe through the small tributaries of the Rio Negro to fish for piranhas. Set out after dark to see alligators and other nocturnal nightlife in the jungle. Trek through the forest with a nature guide to learn about medicinal plants and their traditional uses. Learn about the traditional farming methods during a visit to a local indigenous tribe, the Caboclos. Lodging, meals and round-trip transportation from Manaus are included.
Explore the Amazon rainforest on a 3-day jungle adventure tour Paddle a canoe through the small tributaries of the Rio Negro and fish for piranhas Set out after dark to see alligators and other nocturnal nightlife in the jungle Trek through the forest with a nature guide to learn about medicinal plants and their traditional uses Learn about the traditional farming methods during a visit to a local indigenous tribe
Know More about this tour
Day 1 Morning:
- 8:30: Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel
- 9:00: Departure from Manaus port by speed boat (regular transportation, approx. 30 min) crossing the Rio Negro to the village of Cacau Pirera. You will travel by car (approx. 50 minutes) to the village of Paricatuba. From this village you will travel by motorized canoe to the Lodge (located approx. 85 km from Manaus),
- 12:00:Arrival at lodge and lunch.
Afternoon: After lunch with our bilingual guide you will take a canoe trip through small creeks and go fishing for piranhas. A nocturnal expedition will allow you to see alligators and other wildlife that are hidden during the day time.
Day 2 Morning: Breakfast, followed by an educational jungle walk for approx. 2.5 hours. During the walk the guide will teach you about medicinal plants and the trees of the Amazon rainforest. The high altitude means different plant life,bigger trees and a dense forest.
Afternooon: Return to the lodge for lunch. After lunch, take a paddling canoe trip through small channels (Igarapés)or flooded lands (Igapós),depending on the season.
Day 3 Morning: Early sunrise tour, breakfast,and a visit to the home of local natives. These "Caboclos" maintain a traditional lifestyle and they are proud people who are happy to share their way of living. Here our guide will also explain about local farming techniques. Back to lodge, lunch and free time for swimming in the tea-colored waters of the Rio Negro and prepare to travel back to Manaus arriving around 5:00 pm.
Inclusions for Jungle Adventure Tour 3 Days
- Hotel/Pick up
- Hotel/drop off
- Mineral Water
- Guide english speaking
- All activities listed in the tour itinerary
- All meals
Exclusions for Jungle Adventure Tour 3 Days
- Beers and Soft Drinks
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rubber Museum from Manaus
- Amazon Waterfalls
- Negro River Half-Day Expedition Tour
- Solimoes River Piranha Fishing and Alligator Watching Tour
- Presidente Figueiredo: Walking and Caves Exploration Day Tour from Manaus
- Private Tour: Manaus Ecologic City
- Private Tour: Manaus Historic City
- Grand Adventure Tour 4 days