Jungle Cycling Tour From Bangkok
OverviewA lush tropical green jungle, a maze of waterways, small villages, and temples await for you to discover; just a short trip across the river from Bangkok. Hop on a fun 15.5mi (25km) cycle tour ride along very minor roads, pathways, through alleys, temples, and gardens and learn about the various flowers and fruits growing along the path. If it wasn't for Bangkok's skyline, you would never believe you were so close to the city!Tour Duration : approximately 3 - 4 hours total, not an overnight trip.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Know More about this tour
Experience wilderness in Bangkok by joining this fun and exciting half-day tour to the jungle, which incredibly enough has been left untouched by developers, and can only be reached by boat as no bridges span this part of the river. Experience this peaceful, green side of the city amidst lush vegetation, a maze of waterways, small villages, temples and real tropical jungle.
Startingon the busy Rama IVRoad, this gentle 15.5mi (25km) ride will take you frombustling urban toquaint local communities, fascinating temples and schools.Ride along very minor roads, pathways, through alleys, temples, and tropical jungles and gardens accompanied by your professionally licensed multi-lingual tour guides,andlearn about the various flowers and fruits growing along the path.
You will stop by therelaxing Sri Narkon Park, built exclusively for Princess Sirinthorn's visit, where you can relax, take a stroll along the lake, or feed the fish in the pavilion before heading back to Bangkok wherewe end our tour.
Enjoy plenty of snacks, water and soft drinks throughout the day.A total of25kms is traveled on this gentle, scenic ride, and is fit for children and adults of any fitness level.
Tour Duration : approximately 3 - 4 hours total, not an overnight trip.
Inclusions for Jungle Cycling Tour From Bangkok
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip ferry
- Local guide
- Light refreshments
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Jungle Cycling Tour From Bangkok
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.