Jungle Jeep Adventure From Belize City
OverviewGet ready, start your engines, let’s go for an "unBelizeable" Jeep experience. Explore the hidden parts of Belize and nature’s best kept secrets on a fun, off-road adventure!
- Choice of seating available
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with port and hotel pick up.Your guide will give a brief introductory tour of Belize as you drive you through the streets of Belize City. You'll then exit the city for a short 16-mile drive to the beginning of your Jeep adventure. Be ready for a two-hour adventure off the beaten path, passing through orchards, wetlands and jungles.
Eventually, you'll exit your Jeep and hike through lush forests as you and your guide will explore some hidden caves among the jungles of Belize. Once inside the caves, you can stand and walk around or be awed by the beauty that surrounds you.
Explore at the wonders created by Mother Nature and the hidden cultural displays, left behind by the native Indians, the Maya. Crystalline rock formations, native artifacts and wildlife are some of the many wonders you get to see on your tour.
After your tour, you'll have a tasty lunch with drinks. There is also a small gift shop and bar one can visit for your shopping satisfaction.
You'll then be taken on a thirty-minute ride back to the port or your hotel in Belize.
Inclusions for Jungle Jeep Adventure From Belize City
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Jungle Jeep Adventure From Belize City
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A small amount of walking is involved
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cave Tubing and Altun Ha Combo Tour
- Full Day Fishing and Mayan Temple Experience
- Lamanai Maya Temple and Baboon Encounter from Belize City - PRIVATE
- Cave Tubing and The Belize Zoo Combo Tour
- Xunantunich Mayan Adventure
- Cave Kayaking Tour from Belize City
- Xunantunich Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from San Ignacio
- Cave Tubing and Zip line Adventure from Caye Caulker