Jungle Tour, Hot Spring Emerald Pool And Elephant - Krabi
OverviewExplore the Natural Wonders of Krabi on this full day tour with us. Witness the sacredness of the Tiger cave temple, a giant Buddha on the top which boasts a spectacular 360 degree view of Krabi. Relax in the natural Jacuzzi of the Hot springs and let the healing minerals do their magic. After the dip, a splash in the Emerald pool is a refreshing experience. Wrap up your tour with a ride on Elephant, enjoying the scenery!!
Know More about this tourPeople come to Krabi for the beach and the Islands, but there is so much more..The Emerald Pool, the Hot springs and Tiger Cave Temple are experiences that should come high on the list of places to visit in Krabi. You can experience all of them and even include an elephant trek in just one day. Krabi really is so much more than just a beach
THE TIGER CAVE TEMPLETiger Cave Temple in Krabi is located 9 kilometers from Krabi Town, The actual Tiger Cave is set into the limestone cliff in which the monks live and meditate.
Climb to the Giant Buddha at the top, Please dress respectfully and please remove shoes before walking onto the ceramic tiled area around the Buddha.
THE HOT SPRINGSThe Hot Springs are about a 40 minute from Krabi Town. Copper in the water gives the stony deposits an Emerald green color and surrounded by the green jungle the place is simply relaxing.
The water is a constant 35 degrees and is provided by several hot springs which combine into a river which flows down a waterfall.
There are many natural water worn hollows in the rock in which you can lie and let the healing minerals do their work. There is also an area of manmade pools that are fed by the same water.
EMERALD POOLThe pool is surrounded by green forests and very shady. The color of the water stands true to its name. The water of the pool is crystal clear.Even one can witness the sound of little creatures like frogs. Please remember that these areas are National Park.
ELEPHANT RIDETake a ride through the Krabi jungle on an elephant. The gentle rock of the elephants walk is very soothing and the almost silent movement means you get that much closer to the wildlife.After the ride, the baby elephants will entertain you by their performance. Enjoy the show and see how these giant creature are clever in doing their jobs.
The experience of just getting this close to an elephant is going to be one of your most memorable Krabi activities and kids will remember the experience for life.
- 08.30 Hrs Pick up from centrally located hotels in Krabi. Enjoy the natural route of rainforest as we take you to Emerald Pool.
- 1000 Hrs Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees. Swim in a beautiful pond in the middle of the forest Emerald Pool.
- 12.30 Hrs Have lunch at the restaurant before we move further for more fun.
- 1300 Hrs Reach the another natural wonder Hot spring in Krabi. It is unique in that the spring hot water but not to worry as it cools a bit as it flows to the cascade and you can swim in the calm stream below for a much cooler bath.
- 1430 Hrs Move to the Krabi Symbol Temple Tiger Cave Temple with its beautiful valley of 1000 years old jungle.
- 1530 Hrs Its time for elephant trekking. Watch the nature through the abundant forest riding on the back of elephant. Also the entertaining show by the baby elephants.
- 1630 Hrs Transfer back to your hotel after a well spent day.
Bring sunscreen,hat,sun glasses,swim suit,towels,trek footwear.
Consider being on time as the drivers are not allowed to wait for guests more than 10 minutes. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- James Bond Island Day Tour and Canoeing from Krabi
- Half-Day Kinnaree Rueng Ra Spa Treatment in Krabi
- Hourly Departure from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta by Shared Minivan
- Phang Nga Bay Tour from Krabi
- Half-Day PADI Discover Scuba Diving from Koh Phi Phi
- James Bond Island Day Tour by Speedboat from Krabi with optional Kayaking