OverviewA full day educational adventure that glides along the tree tops, offering you an experience like never seen before! High in the tree tops, you'll feel like flying when swooshing through the jungle canopy via wire zip lines wires and scenic sky bridges.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickupin the morning, a driver transfers you tothe starting point of your extreme ziplining adventure, nestledin the middle of the jungle. Located a short distanceoutside ofdowntown Chiang Mai, the course is constructed ofmyriadziplines and scenic sky bridges.
Experience the grandeur of Northern Thailand while you soar high through the rainforest canopy of apristine national park. Glide through the jungle, crossing 3 miles (5 km) of thrilling wire lines and adrenaline-inducing abseils (rappels) connected by 33 platform stations. The site offers spectacular views as youfly easily from tree to tree on agradual downhill course.
Taketime to linger, soaking up the forest fragrance, freshair, and animal life.Along the way, safety-minded sky rangers share their knowledge of the local flora and fauna, and teach youhow to move through the rainforest with the speed and grace of a young gibbon.
After time spent among the treetops, you'retransferred back to your hotelby late afternoon.
Inclusions for Jungle Zip Lining Adventure From Chiang Mai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Jungle Zip Lining Adventure From Chiang Mai
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking; minimum height is over 3 feet (100 cm)
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking; maximum weight is 287pounds (130 kg)
Minimum age is 12 years
Maximum age is 60 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.