Junior Open Water Diver Course For Kids 10 Year Old Plus - Manila
OverviewKids can be certified scuba divers as early as age 10 with PADI Junior Open Water Diver Course at WaterColors in Boracay, one of the world's best beaches! Childmust be at least 10 years old and be able to swim. Parental consent is required for a child to participate.The Junior Open Water certification comes with restrictions. Divers 10-11 years old must dive with a PADI Professional or a certified parent or guardian, and dives cannot exceed 12 meters/40 feet.Divers 12-14 years old must dive with a certified adult and dives cannot exceed 18 meters / 60 feet.After receiving a junior open water certification, young divers 12and older may continue to increase their experience and certification levelssuch as Junior Advanced Open Water or Junior Rescue, etc.In these courses, dives may reach a max depth of 21 meters / 70 feet.After the age of 15, certification level automatically upgradesto theregular PADI Open Water Diver Certification.
Know More about this tour
The Open Water Diver Certification Course includes the following parts:
- Knowledge Development (5 Modules) to understand basic principles of scuba diving in our classroom at WaterColors 5 Modules of Video (around 50 minutes per module or 4 hours and 20 minutes in total) and 5 Chapters of Manual (a 248-page book smaller than A4 in size) in the following versions:
- Highly recommended! You can start reading now!Digital Book which code can be emailed to you in advance. Payment is required prior to issuance of ebook code, or
- Book (paper version) which you can get when you arrive in WaterColors.
Although all PADI courses are performance-based and not time-based, PADI standards dictates a minimum of 31 hours to finish the Open Water Diver Certification which under average conditions and circumstances could take around 4 days depending on how much time a day is devoted to the course.
Inclusions for Junior Open Water Diver Course For Kids 10 Year Old Plus
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- PADI Scuba Diving Instructor
- PADI Course Materials and Certification Processing
- Use of Scuba Divingequipment
- Transport byboat
- Beverages - Coffee, Tea or Water
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Junior Open Water Diver Course For Kids 10 Year Old Plus
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years and with parental consent
May be conducted by a multi-lingual guide (inquire on availability per course)
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
All participants heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All participants weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ATV and Buggy Car Ride
- Full Day Daraitan River Adventure Bike Tour from Makati
- La Mesa Single Tracks Mountain Bike Tour from Makati
- Nuvali Bike Tour from Makati
- San Pablo Trails Mountain Bike Tour from Manila
- Corregidor Island Historical Bike Tour from Manila
- Santa Inez Waterfalls Mountain Bike Tour from Manila
- Wawa Dam Bike Tour from Makati