Just The Acropolis - AthensWrite a Review
- Athens Acropolis
- Nike Temple
- Ancient Agora
- Philopappos, Mars &Pnyx Hills
Know More about this tour
A visit to the Athens Acropolis
If your time is extremely limited and you really don’t want to leave Athens without seeing one of the most important world heritage sites on the planet, we have the perfect solution. Reap all the advantages of an in depth comprehensive guided tour of the Acropolis and all its magnificent monuments with the concise Acropolis Tour.
You will enter the Acropolis from the south slope so as to avoid the crowds & also to visit the Dionysus sanctuary and Dionysus Theatre built in the 5th century BC. As you begin to ascend the sacred hill, a breathtaking view of the city below will unfold. Your guide will give you a detailed explanation of the glorious monuments of the Acropolis such as, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia, the Nike Temple, the Agrippa Monument & the surrounding monuments such as the Herodes Atticus Odeon, the Ancient Agora, the Observatory as well as the Philopappos, Mars &Pnyx Hills.
Inclusions for Just The Acropolis
- Local licensed guide
Exclusions for Just The Acropolis
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.