Kadikoy (Chalcedon) Treasures - Istanbul
OverviewExplore the Asian side of Istanbul and get to learn its local culture and cuisines. Start your day with a traditional breakfast followed by a ferry to Kadikoy. This culinary walk will take you to the staple shops in Kadikoy, ending your day with a visit to famous Ciya Restaurant for a great cup of Turkish coffee.
- Traditional breakfast amongst the variety of authentic eatery shops.
- Ferry to Kadikoy, ancient Chalcedon.
- Stroll through the city’s Asian Side to discover its local culture.
- Main course at the famous Ciya Restaurant with special tastes.
Know More about this tour
Meeting in front of famous Gulluoglu Baklava Shop at Karakoy, one of the oldest districts of Istanbul.
Traditional breakfast amongst the variety of authentic eatery shops.
Ferry to Kadikoy, ancient Chalcedon, where Ecumenical Council met (451 AD) to bring an end to the ecclesiastical chaos.
This will not be only a culinary walk but as well a stroll through the city’s Asian Side to discover its local culture.
Visit different shops at Kadikoy. Fish Market and meeting new tastes of Turkish Cuisine. Typical delicatessen, muhallebi or baklava.
Main course at the famous Ciya Restaurant with special tastes. Gossips of the day at a typical Turkish Coffee House. Ferry to Karakoy.
Inclusions for Kadikoy (Chalcedon) Treasures
- Guidance in English
- Ferry tickets
- Mentioned meals
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis
- Bosphorus Dinner and Show Cruise in Istanbul
- Private Day Trip from Istanbul to Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary
- Istanbul Sightseeing Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Orient House Dinner Cruise Istanbul
- 2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul