Kaheti One Day Tour - TbilisiWrite a Review
From USD 120
OverviewExplore Sunny Kaheti with us. You will travel to beautiful town Signagi, Bodbe Monastery. Get the taste of ancient Georgian Wines.
- Choice of seating available
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe tour to Kaheti will start in Tbilisi at the place of your stay at 9:00. First stop will be in Signagi, the city of Love. The town is Located on the slope of mountain, with view on Alazani valley. The city is surrounded with 18th century defence wall. Most beautiful street views of 18th century houses. You will be able to visit Signagi museum, where you will see Niko Pirosmani paintings. Pirosmani is the most famous Georgian Naïve art artist. In Autumn you will be able to see the wine making process. The second location to visit will be Bodbe nunnery, it is built in 9th century. The monastery was remodelled in 17th century. It has fascinating views on valley.
Inclusions for Kaheti One Day Tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
Exclusions for Kaheti One Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.